Join us on a walking tour as we explore the iconic British Royalty sights from The Crown, featured on the Netflix series. See Royal Palaces, Parks, and the King’s personal mounted bodyguard as we walk down The Mall.
We will also visit Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and other famous sights, including Trafalgar Square and Downing Street. Discover the oldest part of London where early Kings and Queens lived, got married, and were buried.
Come and join us on this unforgettable experience, where we explore the regal history and cultural significance of London’s iconic landmarks.
Duration: 2 hours
What awaits you:
- Explore iconic British Royal landmarks featured in The Crown;
- Walk down The Mall past two Royal Parks and Palaces;
- Discover famous landmarks like Buckingham Palace and Clarence House;
- Gain insight into the history of the British royal family.
- Private guided tour of iconic locations from the famous series “The Crown” in London.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to the meeting point with a knowledgeable guide.