Discover the art treasures of the Wallace Collection Museum with our “Wallace Collection Art Tour for Families” in London. This small museum showcases a remarkable family collection amassed by the first four Marquesses of Hertford and Sir Richard Wallace, spanning from 1760 to 1880.
Immerse yourself in a world of masterpieces, including works by Canaletto, Reynolds, Romney, Gainsborough, Titian, Rembrandt, Velázquez, Rubens, Watteau, Boucher, and Fragonard. Marvel at the exquisite collection of Sevres porcelain, golden caskets, miniatures, and maiolica. Notably, the museum houses the finest collection of Louis XIV furniture outside of France. Enjoy a personalized visit with an art expert, exploring the preserved original interiors of this legendary collector’s family.
Duration: 2 hours
What awaits you:
- Visit the Wallace Collection Museum in London and discover a remarkable family collection;
- Witmess masterpieces of famous artists;
- Marvel at the exquisite collection of Sevres porcelain, golden caskets, miniatures, and maiolica;
- Enjoy a personalized visit with an art expert and explore the preserved original interiors of the collector’s family.
- Private guided art tour of Wallace Collection Museum in London.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to Wallace Collection Museum.