Discover the narrow winding streets paved with cobblestones and ivy-covered walls of the mansion of Montmartre, the Sacré Coeur Basilica on this tour that will take you through the charming secrets of this Parisian village.
In the 19th century, Montmartre attracted and inspired numerous artists such as Van Gogh, Renoir, Maurice Utrillo, and Francisque Poulbot. Visit the former atelier of the artists (the Museum of Montmartre), where you can see original works by famous artists who once lived and worked here, such as Renoir, Valadon, and Utrillo. If you want an unforgettable experience, see and learn the secrets of Montmartre, inextricably linked with the history and culture of Paris and France, then this visit is for you.
Duration: 2 hours
What awaits you:
- Visit historic landmarks: the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the Moulin Rouge, the Place du Tertre, and more;
- Learn more about the area’s rich artistic heritage and see the original works of renowned artists;
- Discover hidden gems and local attractions of the area;
- Make memorable pictures on your phone in cinematic locations in Montmartre.
- Private guided tour and tickets.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to Montmartre.