The Centre Pompidou is the temple of modern and contemporary art in Paris, housing the most extensive collection in Europe and the second richest in the world. During this family-friendly tour, experience the ultimate plunge into the world of contemporary art with your personal guide.
Admire creations of the greatest modern and contemporary artists like Frida Kahlo, Joan Miró, and Vassily Kandinsky. With thousands of works from the 20th and 21st centuries spread over several floors, our expert guide will help you navigate the exhibition spaces and ensure you don’t miss any of the museum’s great masterpieces. This is a must-see destination for any art lover visiting Paris.
Duration: 2 hours
What awaits you:
- Explore the most extensive collection of modern and contemporary art in Europe;
- Admire works from world-renowned artists like Pollock, Picasso, Dix, Duchamp, and more;
- Skip the long lines with your private art guide;
- Discover how to appreciate paintings such as Malevitch’s Black Square.
- Private guided tour to Centre Pompidou and tickets.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to The Centre Pompidou.