Immerse yourself in the history of wine in a legendary wine cellar in Paris. The professional sommelier will take you through various unique and private tasting formats at this exceptional historical wine institution created by five generations of wine-sellers.
From tasting wines and cheeses to discovering the secrets of Grands Crus wines, you will explore every emotion wine offers in an exclusive private tasting salon in the heart of Paris. From the Loire to Bordeaux, Burgundy or the Rhone Valley, you will perfect your notions of tasting by identifying the expression of the wine and the characteristics of the different terroirs and thus appreciate the work of the winemaker.
Duration: 2 hours
What awaits you:
- Enjoy private wine-tasting experience with a top expert in winegrowing and wine-selling in Paris;
- Discover the style and specificities of different French wine regions;
- Understand the notions of terroir, viticulture, winemaking, vintages, and classification;
- Explore the history of Paris through a five-generation family-owned establishment.
- Private wine-tasting experience.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to the meeting point with a professional sommelier.