Admire the famous boulevards that transformed the city during the reign of Napoleon III and Baron Haussmann.
Explore galleries once owned by Durand-Ruel and Ambroise Vollard, where impressionist and avant-garde paintings were sold. Uncover hidden gems cherished by Parisians, and wander through antique shops, cozy restaurants, as well as charming bookstores. Be awed by the architectural brilliance of Gustave Eiffel, the Eiffel Tower’s creator, and visit one of Paris’s most stunning libraries. Finally, lose yourself in the Palais Royal Gardens while learning about its fascinating history, from Cardinal Richelieu to the French Revolution.
Duration: 2 hours
What awaits you:
- Discover the Galerie Vivienne, a national monument filled with luxury boutiques;
- Be dazzled by the sunlit shops below the glass roof of the Passage Choiseul;
- Take stunning photos of the simple glass and iron framework of Passage Jouffroy;
- Marvel at Gustave Eiffel’s architectural brilliance.
- Private guided tour in Paris .
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to the meeting point with your fashion expert in Paris.