Discover an elite program for those seeking to master the art of dining etiquette. Сourse is led by renowned expert Joe Bryant, a true guru in British etiquette and author of etiquette books featured in top media outlets, including The Telegraph and Financial Times. This immersive experience delves into the protocol, traditions, and contemporary elements of British dining etiquette.
Learn the intricacies of table setting, dish presentation, proper table manners, and the use of dining utensils while enjoying fascinating historical facts and cultural references. Classes are conducted in prestigious London hotels or private clubs, either individually or in small groups, and upon completion, you will receive a certificate bearing Joe Bryant’s signature.
Duration: 4 hours
What awaits you:
- Master dining etiquette with the help of Joe Bryant, a British etiquette expert, and bestselling author;
- Learn about protocol, traditions, table setting, dish presentation, and a lot more;
- Improve your afternoon tea etiquette, including pouring and serving tea and enjoying sandwiches, scones, and pastries.
- Receive a certificate of completion of the course.
- 4-hour table setting course led by renowned expert Joe Bryant conducted in prestigious London hotel or private club.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to the meeting point with the etiquette expert.