Immerse yourself in the world of Sherlock Holmes on a half-day tour. Visit 221B Baker Street, explore the Sherlock Holmes Museum, and shop for memorabilia.
Traverse Central London, discovering the carefully selected locations that recreated the atmospheric backdrop of the hit BBC series. Marvel at Russell Square, where Watson’s life took a transformative turn, and visit New Scotland Yard on historic Whitehall. Finally, gaze upon the fateful spot where Sherlock’s fate hung in the balance during “The Reichenbach Fall.” Prepare to unravel the enigmatic allure of Sherlock Holmes in this captivating journey.
Duration: 3 hours
What awaits you:
- Visit filming locations from the BBC hit “Sherlock”;
- See a faithfully recreated Victorian-era room in the Sherlock Holmes Museum;
- Purchase Sherlock memorabilia in the Sherlock Holmes Store;
- Discover the scene of Sherlock’s ‘death’ from the Reichenbach Fall episode.
- Exclusive private guided tour of iconic locations from your favorite “Sherlock Holmes” series in London.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to the meeting point with your knowledgeable guide.