Explore a vibrant local market on the bustling Rue Cler, guided by an experienced Chef. Rue Cler is a street in the heart of the 7th district and was home to France’s President Macron, before the Élysée Palace.
Immerse yourself in the rich French gastronomic culture as you select the freshest ingredients and discover the perfect cheese. Return to the kitchen, where you will learn the art of crafting an authentic French meal using these seasonal treasures. Indulge in a delectable sit-down lunch complete with a refreshing cocktail, appetizer, main course, cheese, dessert, and perfectly paired wines. A true epicurean experience awaits!
Duration: 4 hours
What awaits you:
- Take in the charming atmosphere of Rue Cler and discover hidden gastronomic gems;
- Customize your menu according to your preferences and dietary restrictions;
- Learn from the expert chef how to cook an authentic French meal using seasonal ingredients in the kitchen;
- Enjoy a unique and immersive culinary experience in the heart of Paris.
- Private guided food tour with an expert in Paris;
- Cooking workshop with an experienced Chef in Paris;
- Delectable sit-down lunch after the workshop.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to the meeting point with your expert guide.