Experience the epitome of luxury with our exclusive tour to Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte, located 55 km southeast of Paris. Known as Versailles in miniature, the estate is a masterpiece created by architect Louis Lévaux, interior designer Charles Lebrun, and landscape designer André Leenotre.
Explore the exceptional gardens that stretch along a grand perspective of nearly a mile and a half, showcasing the innovative landscaping style of FOUQUET et de LE NOTRE. Discover enchanting grottos nestled near the chateau, emerging from the edge of a picturesque square lake. End your visit with a panoramic view from the castle’s dome. For a romantic evening, dine at Les Charmilles with a breathtaking view of the castle in spring and summer.
Duration: 4 hours
What awaits you:
- Experience the enchanting magic of the holidays at Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte;
- Admire the luxurious interiors and exquisite “French garden”;
- Enjoy the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere at the Chateau;
- Relax and unwind during the holidays with a memorable visit to Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte.
- Private guided tour to Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to the Château Vaux-le-Vicomte.