Experience the perfect blend of elegance and fun with our one-day Etiquette & Social Skills Course for Children aged 6-11. We invite your little ones to learn dining etiquette in child-friendly restaurants with an etiquette expert.
Whether it’s a group outing or a special treat for one child and their parents, we create memorable experiences. Let your kids indulge in a delightful lunch at a restaurant tailored to their age group, or explore the world of adult dining etiquette for older children. Watch as your children gain confidence and social skills in a supportive and friendly environment. From greetings to table manners, social grace awaits your kids at every step.
Duration: 1 day
The course will cover the following Social Etiquette topics:
- Meeting new people – greetings and introductions;
- Respect and courtesy for adults and others;
- Socially polite words and language;
- Posture and positive body language;
- Dining etiquette and good table manners;
- Parties, invitations, and thank you notes;
- Being a good sport – sports & games;
- Manners at school and other public places.
- British Etiquette Class for Children in child-friendly restaurants with an etiquette expert in London.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to the meeting point with an etiquette expert.