The Villa Strassburger Guided Tour in Deauville is a luxurious experience that takes you through the rich history of this magnificent mansion. Built on the land that once belonged to the parents of Gustave Flaubert, the villa was owned by the American billionaire Ralph Strassburger, a passionate horse lover.
With its close proximity to the Deauville-La Touques racecourse, the villa has played host to numerous celebrities over the years. The walls of the villa are adorned with portraits of its owners, their horses, and the many distinguished guests who have stayed there. The tour offers an insight into the villa’s history and is a must-visit for those seeking a glimpse of Deauville’s opulent past.
Duration: 1 hour
What awaits you:
- Immerse yourself in the lifestyle of the Rothschild and Strassburger families
- Discover passions of the french high society during Coco Chanel times
- Private guided tour with professional guide and historian in Deauville
- Visit to one of the most secluded villas in Deauville
- Private guided visit of Villa Strassburger in Deauville.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to Villa Strassburger in Deauville.