Tailor the tour to your interests, or let an expert guide take you through the gallery’s highlights. Marvel at masterpieces by Van Gogh, Botticelli, Monet, and Rembrandt, gaining insights into their lives and artistic techniques.
Explore the dramatic changes in art from the late 19th to early 20th century, from experimental forms to radical aesthetics. Witness the symbiosis of painting and sculpture during this period and immerse yourself in the works of Matisse, Monet, Rubens, and Picasso. A truly captivating experience for culture vultures and art enthusiasts alike.
Duration: 2+ hours
What awaits you:
- Immerse yourself in the works of Matisse, Monet, Rubens, Picasso and a lot more;
- Witness the symbiosis of painting and sculpture during this period;
- Gain a deeper appreciation of the way art reflects the world around us.
- Private guided walking tour of the National Gallery in London.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Museum to avoid the crowd.
If you wish, we can organize a private transfer in a luxury car from your hotel to the National Gallery.